St Tropez 'Ultimate Air 2' Spray Tan
St tropez works with your own pigmentation to give a natural looking tan. Takes minutes to apply amd lasts for 7-10 days.Develops in 4hours.
Full Body £15.00 Half Body £10.00 Top up £10.00
SAVE even more money with Group Bookings - Phone for more details.
Spray Tan Advice.
- It is preferable not to apply any type of perfume deodorant or aromatherapy oils on the day of your treatment as these reduce the results.
- The evening before or morning of your treatment, exfoliate youe entire body using St.Tropez Body Polish. Pay special attention to dry areas of your body such as hands, elbows, knees and feet.
- If you have areas of self tan build up, use St.Tropez Tan Detox at least 12hours prior to new application to remove any existing self tan residue. Tan Detox is a luxurious bath oil, which comes with an exfoliating cloth, and will help return skin to its natural tone in readiness for fresh self tan application.
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing and dark coloured underwear.
- Please be aware the guide colour can stain light hair, man made fibres and wool.
- Waxing or shaving should be completed at least 24hours prior to the treatment to reduce sensitivity.
- We recommend you have a patch test prior to every St.Tropez Spray Tan Treatment.
- The treatment takes up to 15minutes but you will need to allow extra time to prepare and dress.
- The Spray Mist dry on your skin in just a few minutes so you can dress straight after the treatment.
- Avoid touching or rubbing the applied tan once the treatment is completed.
- For the short period that your face is sprayed, close your eyes and do not inhale. If you suffer from respiratory problems, please contact your doctor before having a treatment.
After Treatment Advice.
- St.Tropez Spray Mist contains a guide colour so you will see a difference straight away. Your tan will begin to develop immediately after your treatment for up to 12hours.
- Do not shower or bathe for a minimum of 4 hours after your treatment. For maximum effect, wait 12hours.
- Do not participate in any activity which may cause perspiration for at least 12 hours after the treatment.
- It is fine to leave the guide colour on overnight and wash in the morning. Some guide colour may transfer to bed linen. This will wash out of cotton but not so easily from man- made fibres.
Tan Maintenance Tips.
- With the correct aftercare your tan will look gorgeous for longer.
- Hydrated skin is the key to a longer-lasting tan. Apply St.Tropez Body Moisturiser or St Tropez Body Butter daily to keep the skin moistured.
- To ensure even fading you need to exfoliate your skin with St. Tropez Body Polish every 2-3days. This will refine and buff the skin to create an even and longer-lasting tan, while leaving your body feeling ultra smooth all over.
- Do not rub, but pat your skin dry after showering or bathing.
- Avoid swimming pools as chlorine can bleach the tan.